https://sweatplaylive.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/A2139FEF-0DF0-4243-9A2A-6D2E833F5119.jpeg 3840 5760 admin https://sweatplaylive.com//wp-content/uploads/2017/12/logo.tm_-1.gif admin2019-04-30 21:33:242019-04-30 21:33:24
My 25 truths that I hope will inspire you to create a life that you cannot wait to wake up to!
- Life is short
- What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger
- We are animals and part of nature. The more time you spend outside, the more connected you will feel to yourself and to everything.
- Embrace fear. Stepping out of your comfort zone physically is a sure fire way to grow mentally and emotionally.
- To lose weight and add years to your life, compress your eating window to 6-8 hours a day. It can change your life. https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2018/01/02/fasting-mimicking-calorie-restriction.aspx?utm_source=bestof&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=resolutionguide&utm_content=articles&et_cid=DM261195&et_rid=518839645
- Everything you label as “bad” in your life is a lesson – but you have to be awake to learn and show up to pass the test.
- The courage to live your truth starts with loving yourself. Loving and respecting yourself enough to feel deserving of your heart’s desire.
- Happiness is the journey not the destination.
- “When you have your health, you have 1,000 dreams. When you don’t, you have only one.” – Indian Proverb. Clean up your diet and MOVE EVERYDAY!
- Saying HELL YES to new opportunities/activities WILL ultimately enhance your life!
- Just say NO. What can you eliminate from your life that is robbing you of time, energy and passion?
- Do more of what you love to do! Create your ideal day/week and design your life around what lights your soul on fire!
- “If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.”
- Replace “I do not have time to ________________(workout, meditate, talk to a friend, etc) with________________ “is not important to me,” and see how that’s feels. #toughlove
- Acknowledging the awesome will raise your vibration. Even a bad day is pretty fucking great if you wake up and are grateful for breathing. All the small things that make up your life: a cup of coffee, friends, pets, trail runs, sunsets, stars, dancing, laughs… me: hot, running water, an insanely good chicken quesadilla :) AKA be grateful.
- Happiness is an inside job. It is a choice in every moment.
- We are all connected.
- We are all energy. You attract experiences and relationships that match your vibrational frequency.
- Love is the greatest power of the universe!
- Every relationship we will ever have is an extension of the relationship we have with ourselves.
- Be a “light-house!” Exercise daily, eat healthy and fill your mind with positivity. And then go spread that love, light and positive energy out into your community. (Thanks Todd Durkin)
- … What we give out, we get back… energy, love, passion.
- Who is important to you? Say “Thank you” and “I love you” more frequently! (Refer to #1)
- No matter how much you workout or kale you eat, if you do not feed your heart and mind healthy ideas, healing energy and love, you are still going to be unhealthy.
- You are the captain of your own ship. Life is supposed to be fucking awesome! If it is not awesome, change it.
I hope a few of these points speak to you and give you the courage to follow your heart and live the life of your dreams. Trust journey, Trust yourself.