I love all things crunchy and salty – and let’s be honest, sweet too. Here are 2 super quick recipes that I whip up on a weekly basis. Broccoli “Fries” – These baked little trees are surprisingly delicious. I even have made these for house guests and there is not a tree left on […]
New Year’s 1996, I moved up to Marin to be a Taebo instructor. I was thrilled that I was to be one of only 3 Taebo instructors outside of Billy Blank’s studio in Hollywood. I was mentored by Will Yun Lee.. yeah that guy from Wolverine. I had only been doing Taebo for 3 months and […]
I have a confession to make: I used to feel like a wasn’t good enough. Not because I didn’t have a certain job, or owned houses and cars, etc. But because I wasn’t as busy as everyone else in my community. Oh, I started out busy. There was a time when I was personal training […]
If I could certify my favorite things as “AWESOME”, Coconuts would be at the top of my list. My fondest childhood memories are of visits to family in Hawaii. Stringing leis with Tutu (my grandmother), fishing and snorkeling off my uncle’s boat and huge meals of Kalbi (Korean BBQ), Kailua pig, poi (yes, I love […]
Have you ever sat down and really thought about what you want your life to look like? When you were little I bet you had some fun dreams – where you dancing in the Nut Cracker, or jumping out of airplanes putting out forest fires? When I was 5, I had typical little-girl dreams – […]
I grew up baking with Mom and Grandmother. We were the family that handed out home-made sweet breads, pies and dozens of different kinds of cookies to friends, family, and my parents’ co-workers. Our holiday baking sessions were more like missions. It was days and days, and days and days, of mixing, rolling, cutting, and […]
Last summer I had the great fortune to travel to Ladakh, India and attend the “Super Bowl” of Buddhist ceremonies, The Kalachakra Initiation, presented by H.H Dalai Lama. Just for the record, I am not Buddhist, although I do tend to gravitate towards Buddhism’s simple teaching that ALL beings deserve love and compassion. We meditated 4-6 […]
Have you ever wondered why we feel the need to label our eating habits? Vegan, Lacto-Ovo vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Paleo… Any of these ring a bell? Many people truly want to look and FEEL better, and jump from one restrictive-eating plan to the next seeking the magic diet. I will admit, at some point during […]
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Quick Breathing Tips for Enhanced Health!
- Are bad habits dimming your light?
- 2 Seconds to Action!
- Mindfulness lessons from a recovering asana junkie (Part 2): Strength in stepping back and being a student
- Mindfulness Lessons From a Recovery Asana Junkie (Part 1): Inner stillness is the key to outer strength
- Be Your Own Guru: What I learned from spending 3 days with Laird Hamilton, Gabby Reece, and Brian Mackenzie.
- 5 Tips To Stay Healthy And Balanced As A Busy Entrepreneur
- Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe – 3 ways to raise your vibration TODAY!
- Scar – A Love Story
- Grinta – Hanging Tough
- 2 Quick Crunchy Nibbles
- Fighting Fear ~ Building Confidence with Passion and Action!
- The Busy Epidemic + A quick exercise to break the cycle.
- COCONUTS – Certified “Awesome”
- Take Action On Your Dream Life!
- Tea It Up!
- Lessons from Buddhism’s Super Bowl MVP – H.H Dalai Lama
- Nothing Tastes As Good As A Healthy Gut Feels!
- ROCK YOUR HEALTH
- Why a fitness retreat?
- Custom Trips
- CUSTOM TRIPS Overview
- Exclusive Custom Luxury Retreats
- Fall Bootcamp Booking page
- FAQs for Travel in Mexico
- Girls Getaways
- Move Your Asana
- My Account
- MYA Fall Fiesta Booking Page
- MYA Fall Fitness Fiesta
- Paradise Body Bootcamp Booking
- Retreat Booking form Test
- SHANTI TILLING
- Surf XFIT Booking Form
- SurfXFit Retreat
- Sweat & Sol – Booking page
- Terms & Conditions
- Thank you!
- Ultra Lux Surf Retreat